If you have received a delivery notice from the UPS or Canada Post and you still haven't received your order, we completely understand your concern. This can happen for a few reasons, please take the following steps:
- Check to see if the shipping address on your order is correct (you can find this in your order confirmation email)
- If the address is correct, check your tracking number:
- UPS: check to see if it was delivered to a nearby UPS Access Point
- Canada Post: check to see if they left it in a parcel locker. If so, you should have received a key in your mailbox to open the parcel locker. If not, you can open a case with Canada Post at this link
- If after the above is completed and your package still does not show up, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance - please include your order number.